Can a seemingly devastating event lead to positive transformation? Life will throw us many difficulties. We can build a solid foundation to face whatever may come. We can also build with whatever we have experienced.
In this episode we will discuss:
- Devastating events
- I share a little of my own Iraq story.
- We look at another real life story: Joni Earechson Tada
- Mind Set
- How we can START to make a difference.
We bring all of who we are, good and bad, to the moment of any difficult event.
Is a quick fix always good for us? Consider some research on lottery winners…
How we can START to make a difference?
- Set Goal: Specific, measurable, time sensitive, written (outcome and performance goals)
- Tools: people, training, resources, equipment and techniques
- Action Plan: who, what, when, and where
- Run: Just do it!
- Test: Am I getter closer to achieving my goal? And is this goal getting me closer to achieving my objectives?
Joni’s Video story – http://www.joniandfriends.org/television/id-rather-be-wheelchair-knowing-him/
Welcome to our Stitcher Radio listeners!
Leave us a comment:
What have you overcome? What are you still trying to overcome? Of contact me directly at david@HealingTheWoundsOfWar.com